Saturday, March 10, 2007

3 More Weeks...*sigh*

9 whole weeks down...can I make the final push? We're seeing the light at the end of the ALETA tunnel, but it's still kind of dim. Things have been slightly improving. Oh, ALETA is still a cesspool of ignorance and unprofessionalism stuck in about 1972, but the blatant sexual harassment has let up a tad. The constant gay-bashing still goes on, and people (students and instructors alike) still act like grade-school idiots...maybe I'm just finally getting used to it. This past week we were in class a total of 8 hours a day, with about 2 total hours of actual good information. The rest was just ridiculous filler in the form of students and instructors acting like supreme boobs. I feel my IQ dropping on a daily basis. One thing's for sure...after March 30 I'm going to need a vacation.

This pic of Kendra on the way home Friday pretty much sums it up as to the way we feel:
Just dadgum dog tired...

No comments: