Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yay Snow!!!

Finally!!! After what seems like months and months of dreary brown, cold, and more brown, we've FINALLY gotten some of the white stuff. I confess, I'd given up on this winter, but waking up this morning to a totally white yard, and snow coming down so hard it looked very blizzardy, renewed my faith in the weather. While Mr. Hooter and I were giddy with the prospect of snow, we quickly realized the decision to put off getting groceries was probably not a wise one. However, we threw the Exploder into 4-wheel drive, braved the elements and other idiots on the road, and retrieved the needed supplies.


Here's the porch rail...eh...maybe 3", but it was still coming down hard.

The dogs had a great time playing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So- if you need more snow come out to Colorado. It snowed all weekend and will today too! I'm sick of it- my car is so dirty I can barely drive it! Wanna trade?

Also- if you do come out, feel free to bring the tripod and leave her here when you go home... :O)