Friday, February 08, 2008

Tornado Damage

Well, the Hooter Homestead weathered the bad storms and tornados a couple days ago pretty well, though for a while it was pretty dicey! Marden and I, plus Sally, spent a while sitting on the floor of the bathroom wondering if the house were going to come down around our ears, and deciding that a storm shelter just might be a good idea.

This is what's left of our favorite Mexican restaurant, Letty's in Gassville. I wish I'd eaten their awesome breakfast just ONE more time, but we're hoping against hope that they rebuild. A good lesson? If you're thinking about going out to eat to your favorite restaurant, do it! Never know when it might be oblitherated...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean MORE KRISPY KREMES?????????

Anonymous said...

I was wondering!! I asked Trent if you all were ok, crazy stuff! I'm very glad you made it through without damages...

And just checking... was that GASville? Interesting name for a town. That's what I call my parent's house from time to time...

Lena said...

you still have Mi Micks!!!LOL