Thursday, March 12, 2009

Watch Out, Boys

If' you're into fishing and/or hunting, and especially if you're female, this is a very cool website. I don't just say that because I'm a new writer on the site, though I admit that is my main motive for posting it. *wink*

www.womenanglers.us

It's amazing that for so long I felt like the Lone Ranger - the strange girl that liked to fish almost as much as I liked to eat pizza, who would choose a day in the woods over a day at the mall - and yet all along I haven't been alone. Now women are flocking to the lakes, rivers, and woods in record numbers, and more and more guys seem to think it's really cool. Over the past few years, I've really noticed outdoor stores like Bass Pro and Cabellas carrying a lot more products aimed at women, which is great because fitting my ghetto-booty into a pair of pants made for a man isn't always easy.

2 comments:

Han said...

Yay!! Good article on that website too.

And NO- I really did catch some good ones... you can even ask your brother! ;o)

lifeofapostalclerk said...

That's really cool. I'm so proud of you.