Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Shall Return

Please excuse my blogging hiatus as of late.  As most of you know, we're in the midst of an extremely difficult move, involving much home improvement, much stress, and many impulses to scream, stomp around, and act out irrationally.  Unfortunately we don't have Internet at our new abode, nor are we updated with iPhones thanks to ATT's haughty attitude, and Verizon's less-than-stellar signal.  Therefore, I'm unable to blog as regularly as I'd like.

I still find it ironic that we can get uber-fast DSL service at our old home in the middle of nowhere Ozarks, yet nothing at our new home in our particular part of the city.  *sigh*

But never fear - you can't keep a blabby blogger down for long, and I'll update whenever possible.  Just please don't desert me as I desperately cling to sanity.

No comments: