Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ideas Needed

My folks are in the process of opening an antique store in my little south Missouri hometown.  It's hoped that an influx of antique stores will revive the long-ailing downtown of what used to be a bubbling and quaint little town, and I'm surely one of those doing the hoping.  It hurts a bit to go home and see such a depressed main street.

With oodles of stuff left over from my Grandmother's antique store and since they already own a building downtown, they have the makings of a darned good store.  As Dad has been working hard to update and redo the building, the challenge has been thinking up a name. 

With a family too witty and sarcastic for their own good, the smart-alec names have been flying.  My personal favorite was proposed by my aunt and cousin, who thought it'd be nice to put a little coffee shop in the corner and call it, "The Crapper Barrel." 

*snorfle*

Anyway, they need a catchy name.  While they've already collected a few winners, any more inspirations we could add would be appreiated.

1 comment:

Han said...

OK, this is the first I have heard of this!!! Why does my husband never tell me anything?