Friday, July 30, 2010

Mullets Alive!

Well, despite moronic politics, mullets still run free and wild.  My last phone was not conducive to capturing mullets, but with the acquisition of a new phone equipped with an awesome (and silent) camera, I'm back in the hunt.

These were all captured on our recent trip to South Alabama/North Florida - an area very rich in mullet habitat.  Mullets grow as thick as the peanut fields.  Here are three captures of notable specimens:

Fort Rucker Mullet:
This mullet was serenely gazing at static displays in the Ft. Rucker Aviation Museum, where Trent's graduation was held.  I had to feign interest in the display text I'd already read just to make sure it wasn't one of those deceptive hat-mullets, where a wig is actually attached to the hat.  I was able to personally verify the authenticity of this mullet. 

Navy Aviation Museum Mullet:

Mullets seem more at home in certain situations - such as truck pulls, Nascar races, and county fairs.  I'm going to go out on a limb and make a scientific claim based on my own observations - mullets are also attracted to static displays of military airplanes.  This femmullet was glorious, but safest when viewed at a distance.






Rockin' Biker Mullet

This is a classic biker mullet.  Rugged, tough, and windblown.

This next photo is obviously not a mullet, but was a sight that proved definitely photo worthy.  I would also guess it might be driven by a mullet.  Yes, it's a cat car.


Complete with a cat butt.  You have to give extra credit for anatomical correctness.


No comments: