Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back In Town

I'm back now after a short (way too short) vacation out of town with Mr. Hooter and our friend Travis to Heber Springs for some fly fishing. It was a very good time, though I could have used another couple of weeks. Pictures are soon to follow. Travis experienced his very first trout on a fly rod, and after months of an extremely distrubing lack of fishing in our lives, Marden and I finally got to wet our fly lines again. However, time was so short it just felt like a tease.

Warning...this post is about to take a whiney turn - but I have to vent. I can't seem to get re-charged after getting back from ALETA! I'm always tired, run-down, and quite possibly the Pissiest Person Presently on the Planet. I have no time to even keep the house clean, let alone dabble in the hobbies that make my little world go 'round, leaving me to ponder if a certain job is really worth feeling like it owns my soul more and more. Life just wasn't meant to be this way. I haven't seen my fam in MO for who knows how long, and this part of Arkansas is feeling more alien every day. Sleep is my only real escape, but even my dreams are making me feel exausted. A couple of nights ago Sasquatch was giving me legal advice in a British accent.

Yep...I need a REAL vacation, but since we're just now hitting the busy season that's probably not going to happen for a while. *sigh*

On top of that, Sally is definately prego with the mutt-pups...hopefully the vet will still be able to take care of that issue. I think this rainy day is getting to me...

No comments: