Thursday, April 05, 2007

Picture pages, picture pages...

Yay pictures! Finally, yes I know. So here we are at the driving track. What you can't tell is that this car is going at a very high rate of speed - I believe this was during pursuit drills. During pursuits, we students drove our cars (one at a time of course) after a "suspect", which was an instructor. After riding with this particular instructor, I decided his mental stability may be in question. All the while another (also very crazy) instructor stayed on our tail, trying to distract us by slamming us in the rear end, running us off the road, and general fun stuff along those lines. If we were able to blow this picture up, I believe you'd see three students who just crapped themselves.


More driving (notice all the dust...that is actually pure panic in solid form):



And next we have a photo of us being all tactical during Tactical Shooting Week. Obviously I wasn't being tactical - I had already gone...I was sitting on a bucket taking a picture.



Felony traffic stops...(just a walk-through...the "real" ones were kinda crazy)

No comments: