Friday, November 07, 2008

That's No Bull

It's been a few days now since the election, and I've been ignoring politics altogether. I don't even want to see the news, and I'm not even sure it has anything to do with the outcome. I'm sick of politics. I'm sick of politicians. I'm sick of ads. I'm sick of the news. And what's the best antidote for politics? I say - professional bull riding. Nothing will make you forget the pompous posturing of politicians like a cowboy getting slung forty feet by an angry bull. Or better yet, staying latched on. It's cut and dry - either you stay on or you don't.

The PBR finals could not have come at a better time. I've been a fan forever, but this is the first year I've ever been able to regularly watch events and the PBR finals. Ask the hubby - I've been glued to every second that's been televised, and last night was the best night yet. Watch this ride by J.B. Mauney - holy moly...does he have velcro on his britches, or what? I guess I'll have to start rooting for him, even if he does wear a helmet.

1 comment:

Han said...

WOW. That was amazing... that bull got some air!